Snapper

Fab1

Fished the five islands down wollongong on saturday with a mate from brisbane down here with his boat visiting myself and his family for these snapper and a few others using his heavy gear and plastics.

We use to go to school together here and haven't seen each other for over 20 years.

Back then I was taught by his father and himself how to fish as they would invite me and a mate to tag along fishing and would catch snapper and bream and even a tuna from windang island.

Cheers.tyje4ahu.jpg5ajy5y3a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance guy's, but when it comes to plastics I have no idea what we used as im sure he had half the tacklestores plastics supply on board which made me dizzy just looking at them as im sure you guy's that use them would understand.

Me I fish bait in the estuaries and do alright the few times I get to have a fish and have only tried soft plastics and hardbodies a handful of times with varied results.

I find catching, rigging and chopping up bait a far more enjoyable experience, especially when I get home and ask the mrs for a cuddle and get told I stink.lol.

Trout stalker, unfortunately neither.

Im the one taking the pics on my phone.

Bottom pic is my mate guyla and top is his younger brother christian.

There fish were the largest caught for the trip besides some smaller snapper and the usual leatherjackets.

Guest stephanb79

great job on the red mate really good job i cant wait to go and get my first snapper aswell good job