Vili`s first bite (not catch yet)

JaniFIN

Hi again. We went with my son and dog little fishing trip. I hear, that there is some tiny lake (i dont know what it is english), And there should be some fishes, maximum debhnes is 1.5m, and all water area is about 50x50m. So we "recon" it yestarday, and go fishing today. First i look, "that there is not any fishes". So we fishing some 10 minutes, and some 5min get bite, 1 minute more fish on...but in that tiny lake was something so big fish, that we cudent landet it even together with Vili and his "oldstyle" Angrybirds rod. Couple of minutes after that, fish on again, and we pullet rod together, but fish is too heavy, rod shaking and go maximum curve, and we lost fish. Any way Vili was exaiting (i was maby extreme exaiting :blush: ). Soon we did leave and planning come again. That water there, it is not muddy, it is quite clear, but extreme dark, i cant explain.

Jani

post-2019-0-38023500-1403176563_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-53824800-1403176597_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-66882000-1403176642_thumb.jpg

Nice one Jani that looks like a beautiful lake and good to know there's some big fish in there! Vili is going to make a great fisherman!

Keep at it!

Cheers

Witha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Today i talk my frend how know that place. He have catch there 1kg perch and someone catch 10kg northern pike .

Would love to see Vili with a 10kg pike on the end of his angry birds rod!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the lake is beautiful! fish or no fish it looks like heaven, but having your son with you sharing precious times together, it really is the best, keep on sending us photos of your good times and your lovely country .