Fish River

philip_the_fisher

.........Check out the trout photos at the Tarana pub!

65756[/snapback]

I've never stopped in at the Tarana pub but I might on my next visit just to check out the pics on the wall.

The Donnybrook hotel at the Lake Lyell (Great Western H'Way) turn off has some good photos on the wall as well.

I've never stopped in at the Tarana pub but I might on my next visit just to check out the pics on the wall.

The Donnybrook hotel at the Lake Lyell (Great Western H'Way) turn off has some good photos on the wall as well.

65768[/snapback]

The Tarana pub is excellent to stay at and Chris the Publican is a champion.

And not far to the river. :thumbup:

Good tucker and good beer and accomadation

Boppa

• 1 year later...

Fished a lot of that stream. What area are you interested in - above or below Oberon dam? When are you planning to fish it?

I have been fishing the F R for a few seasons and would like to know some more spots to try.

we normally camp at the reserve at Flat Rock and walk up and down there and over at the Duck, the Junction and Phills falls, any other spots that you can recommend.

cheers

I have been fishing the F R for a few seasons and would like to know some more spots to try.

we normally camp at the reserve at Flat Rock and walk up and down there and over at the Duck, the Junction and Phills falls, any other spots that you can recommend.

cheers

lets go