Sydney Snappers on Metal jigs and Plastics with Video

Formosan

Great fish and vids Formosan

Looks like they are a great fighting fish and are smashing the jigs now and the plastics to

There some stonker fish and I would just be pleased with 1 or two nice pannies on a jig or plastic

Looks like heaps of fun

Well done and as said in the first video, a very trusty spot

Cheers thefisherman6784

great work boys once again you always seem to get into them it something i really want to try get some out of my 480 coast runner but i just cant find the spots ive tired long reef but had no luck there. i love the new jigging style you have got into it seems to out fish the plastics. as said by the fisherman6784 i'd be happy with just a pannie the amount of 25cm ones that i catch in the harbour i would love one that makes the legal mark. once again great job boys keep up the fishing and keep the videos coming

cheers sydneyfisher12

you guys are absolutely killing it. I saw in the last video you posted the fish grabbed the plastic when the rod was in the holder. Is that how you normally get them? Going out on saturday to try and get my first snapper on plastic so just curious.

Would you recommend drifting the plastics or working them like you would for jewfish/flathead? meaning a double twitch or something after a long pause. I'm guessing ill just have to put in some long hours and hard work like you guys have done and figure out what works

Well done boys, putting in the hours and consistantly getting awesome reds! Nice vids again....I never get tired of seeing those Gomoku's bending!

If the weather (and the misses) allows im keen as to get out this weekend...fingers crossed!

Edited by Mike.

Well done boys, putting in the hours and consistantly getting awesome reds! Nice vids again....I never get tired of seeing those Gomoku's bending!

If the weather (and the misses) allows im keen as to get out this weekend...fingers crossed!

Thanks Mike. Seen you guys smash a lot of decent reds recently as well and calling us over.

yep, there is only one true snapper king, he knows who he is, his nick starts with D and ends in n. :D

Yep that's him , Aka Pete and his mate Mike. :)

Thanks Mike. Seen you guys smash a lot of decent reds recently as well and calling us over.

Yep that's him , Aka Pete and his mate Mike. :)

Kind words boys but you have been doing equally as well. There have been a few good sessions by all, but i think the best of the season is yet to come.....hopefully :D