FLATHEAD SPOT

Guest stephanb79

Guest stephanb79

HEY guys ,

Im planning to take the family for a fish in sunday as my kids are busting me to go so my wife would like to go to the hawkesbury so I decided to give in lol.

Where can I go for a feed of flathead and give the kids a bit of fun and enjoy the day as im not to familiar of any spots so I come to you raiders to leed me in the right direction

thanks guys and girls

You decided to "give in" LOL I wish I had to 'give in' to being nagged to go fishing every week :)

Definitely dangle some plastics over the side, even if the kids don't work them, just dragging them on the drift will produce flatties (assuming you're in a boat?)

Guest stephanb79

Patonga beach or hungry bay. Also use the search function on this site. A million posts on the hawkesbury on here!

Cheers scratchie!!![/quote

thanks scratchie ill give it a go!!!

Edited by stephanb79

Guest stephanb79

You decided to "give in" LOL I wish I had to 'give in' to being nagged to go fishing every week :)

Definitely dangle some plastics over the side, even if the kids don't work them, just dragging them on the drift will produce flatties (assuming you're in a boat?)

man you wouldn't be leave it they are busting me every week can we go fishing can we come fishing so NOW I have to take them and they might leave me alone for a week lol !!!

Ok patonga is it then ill give it ago thanks