Lowrance evening a great success

A very informative session by the presenters, I gained a lot of useful hints to what's on a sounder screen.Thanks to Donna and Stewy for organising and also Roadrunner Parts for the venue.

Pete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What an absolute top evening.

Lowrance provided top guys (fisherman first lowrance experts second) this really shone through with the approach of what was being demonstrated.

Great contribution from Ian for the venue (sorry for hijacking you and thanks for the cabling help). It was good to meet Craig in person after all on forum correspondence.

Stewy provided much needed tea when traveling straight from work and yet again a big thanks to Donna for organising such a great event.

My only disappointment is there wasn't more time to say hello and put more faces to names.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Steve

Edited by NaClH2OK9

Hi, I agree, it was an informative night and I learned a couple of new things too. Thanks to the Raider team, Donna and Stewy, for organizing it and thanks to Ian too for providing the venue. It was good to put faces to some names too.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks Donna & Stewie for organising the event.

It was good to put a few faces to names and the presentation was a real eye opener.

I certainly learned the value of side scanning as a broader fish location tool and

the Lowrance boys certainly know their stuff.

Check out my new post on the "jellyfish incident" later today for a professional opinion on what I was seeing on the sounder.

Cheers

Jim

Can only support what everyone else has been saying. Great night, great company, great speakers, great sponsors, great organization. I learned a lot, met and chatted to like minded friendly people, there is little else you could ask for.

Special mention must go to Stewie on the barbeque and Donna for organizing...the snags were really nice.

J

Edited by Jocler

Guest no one

Awesome night... cant wait to get out and check out those features i never use properly!

Thanks Stewy and donna... Awesome meeting you all too!

Frag - Dont worry about that "Jellyfish" sure you'll see plenty more!

I would like to pass on my thanks to Donna and Stewy for organising the night. We got a lot out of the presentation, just trying to keep my wallet in my pocket though and hang onto the boat dollars, currently consider another boat, so i am under orders not to put anymore into this one..............guess I had better keep quiet about the awesome 4.5M Game Poles that Gary delivered here for me last night.....surely I can fit those up without her seeing them, and the 4 blue underwater lights I have on the bench.

And the deals Huey was offering on Lowrance last night, a 10" would fill my dash in so well......

ANy way back to reality, it was really great to put some faces to avatars and Meet another 2 fellow sponsors.

From our part, the night was extremely easy, there was very liitle effort on our part to provide the venue, and we are more than happy to open up again for future events.

Well done Donna for organizing such a great and informative evening. It did help to clarify things that I was unsure of and also explain a couple of new things. I went into the evening thinking that if I only learn one new piece of information regarding the use of my hds7 with lss2 it would be one thing I didnt know yesterday and I would benefit from it, and after last night I can honestly say that I learnt more than one new thing about my setup. Just wishing I hadn't seen that blue lowrance flyer with the hds10 unit on special at the moment, cos its all I have thought about since being there lol. Sure I don't need to upgrade but $1000 off is a $1000 off lol. Anyone wanna buy a HDS7 that I bought from Craig in January 2013???

Again thanks for the night provided, and thanks to the friendly staff at roadrunner for the venue, craig from huett marine and the two gregs from lowrance.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. The night went off very well.

I was speaking with the 2 Gregs after the event and they were really impressed with our group and the amount of questions and the interest shown. They present at well known shops to very large groups and don't get that many queries.

It was very good to see 3 of our sponsors there so members could put face to name. Thanks to Ian and Adrian for making us all feel comfortable and to swordie for cooking the sausages. Thanks to Cath for your help with catering.

Ian, we will take you up on the offer of venue for another event. Watch for the survey soon so we can get an idea of what members want.

What an absolute top evening.

Lowrance provided top guys (fisherman first lowrance experts second) this really shone through with the approach of what was being demonstrated.

Great contribution from Ian for the venue (sorry for hijacking you and thanks for the cabling help). It was good to meet Craig in person after all on forum correspondence.

Stewy provided much needed tea when traveling straight from work and yet again a big thanks to Donna for organising such a great event.

My only disappointment is there wasn't more time to say hello and put more faces to names.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Steve

Agree completely.. I meant to meet up with you specifically as the man who made me glad I paid attention to chemical symbols in science at school... now I just have to meet the guy called Hastings with a handle of 1066 and I can definitely say that school was not a complete waste of time!

(Thinking that a man with a Handle of NaClHOK9 will not think that is an obscure post.)

Edited by fragmeister

A great night definitely glad I came out! As usual at raider events love putting faces to screen names. And the Gregs did a great job they know their stuff!

Thanks to Donna for yet another stellar effort on the organizing. ..and Stewie...looked like you'd have an epileptic fit if you found someone hadn't had a sausage. Top bbq mate :P