Great Day

Katoe

Bunking off work tomorrow... Looks like a flat calm day!! Just trying to work out my excuse to the mrs why I'm leaving at 4:30am with my boat!

Bunking off work tomorrow... Looks like a flat calm day!! Just trying to work out my excuse to the mrs why I'm leaving at 4:30am with my boat!

" Have to drop the boat off for a service Darling!"

"Oh look at that. they fixed it straight away and now I have to test it"

That's a mate of mine talking... works for him!

Edited by fragmeister

Just confirmed the day off with work, now I know she's going to do one of 2 things when I tell her...

1- take the day off so we can spend time together.

2- leave me a huge list of chores so I can't go out.

Keep in mind she's 7months pregnant and back at "the angry" stage.

Just confirmed the day off with work, now I know she's going to do one of 2 things when I tell her...

1- take the day off so we can spend time together.

2- leave me a huge list of chores so I can't go out.

Keep in mind she's 7months pregnant and back at "the angry" stage.

Hmm.... having had 4 of those stages I am thinking a compromise might be the go?

High Tide is around 6 am... morning fish and then some quality time?

My better half is due in 3 weeks. So I had a very long list of jobs etc to take care of unfortunately some of these jobs had me driving along general Holmes drive looking out at the bay with envy. My fishing will be greatly limited until the little man decides to join us.

At least I have raider to get my fishing fix haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My better half is due in 3 weeks. So I had a very long list of jobs etc to take care of unfortunately some of these jobs had me driving along general Holmes drive looking out at the bay with envy. My fishing will be greatly limited until the little man decides to join us.

At least I have raider to get my fishing fix haha

Congrats. Mine is due in two. :) I am trying to cram as much as possible before she goes off.

Congrats. Mine is due in two. :) I am trying to cram as much as possible before she goes off.

Thanks mate congrats to you as well. Think il be shore based now until after the birth think il be on raider a lot more :)

I'm planning on having my rods and surfboard in my ute at all times, stop off on the way home for either a surf or a fish for 30 mins. Only way it's gonna happen around the birth!