Sydney black marlin and Mahi Mahi Sunday 1st

stickybeak

Iam glad I was on a game boat today it was still a little rough outside. Warm water has pushed in closer 24 out the front .got our first fish today at the twelve mile a 40kg black marlin caught on a lumo sprocket released the fish water 25.2

Worked our way north to the wave rider buoy and long reef wide where we got another little black but lost him near the boat . Caught a few Mahi Mahi in the area biggest 8kg lots of tiny ones witch I think the marlin are feeding on not a lot of bait out there lures are working besthttps://vimeo.com/118393487https://vimeo.com/118393735

Stickybeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done mate. I was out there in a 5.5 centre cab, pretty lumpy. Went south and reached water up to 26.8 degrees however no hookups so we came back east of botany and got a strike in 25.8 degrees however the hooks didn't set. Its 3-3-0 this season yet to land my first. It sounded like a fair bit got caught up north.

Well done mate. I was out there in a 5.5 centre cab, pretty lumpy. Went south and reached water up to 26.8 degrees however no hookups so we came back east of botany and got a strike in 25.8 degrees however the hooks didn't set. Its 3-3-0 this season yet to land my first. It sounded like a fair bit got caught up north.

bad luck on the fish vo2c88

Next time mate the water is looking real good in close now 40-60 fathoms and 27.5 on the shelf doing 3-4 knots

Stickybeak

very keen to be out on a trailer boat that day how did you go hookerbruce

Stickybeak

Hookerbruce ( or dad) had one marlin that hit a few times but did not hookup trolling 100m line. Report is in fishing reports section. Think he's heading out again over the weekend.