Fishraider membership.

JaniFIN

What Fishraider membership mean to you?

I tell, so shortly what i can, what it mean to me.

To me, be one part of this forum, it mean Fu#¤ing lot. I cant explain it, but here i can askin stupid questions many times, and allways someone answer me. This forum have been helped me write better english, even it is still quite cra.....bad ;) . I dont know did i ever visit Australia with out this forum..maby not. Did i never fishing in Australia with out this forum...i dont think so. Did i never access aussie culture, peoples or lifestyle with out this forum..i am sure that answer is no. I have meet some fishraiders live, and i have meet many of members here, like "virtual friendship". This forum is clear, well organized, many active writers and nice fishing reports. I dont spend so mutch time even any finnish fishingforums that here.

I AM PROUD, that i am member of FISHRAIDER, and i am GRATEFUL for site owners, and every members that you took me a member, even i am not aussie.

Next year come 10 years that i have been member. :sun:

I come soon again..and i afraid that again one part of my heart stay there. :au:

Jani

Hi Jani,

We'd love to see you and Saija again too. Hopefully if you visit again you will have a camper that doesn't leak!

I always look forward to your posts and photographs. To me, where you live is exotic and exciting too. Having you as a member of Fishraider is fantastic... it gives us all the chance to see and dream about fishing in far away places. You are our honorary Australian in Finland.

Best wishes, Tony

• 3 weeks later...