EP Fishing

JaniFIN

Hi. Went today fishing Estuary Perch with Swordie. We started midday and first we casting around empty water. Then start little hapent, i cath small bream, and it spiked me, 3 times. :blush: , so i start fishing with glove after bleeding....yeah..i know, i am pussy :blush: I catch some more breams and 1 small flattie...Stu catch allso some fishes. Then Stu catch perch and hi did say me "chance you lure to this perch lure", and hi did it. And ofcourse when hi did start make some video of my perh fishing, i cast on tree. Then i cast ok, fish on and he make than video about my perch fishing. My perc...was flattie :). 3th cast on same spot, and fish on again..perch?..no, it is flattie again. So hi sayd thai he put perch lure on my line..f....k, hi cheat me and put flattie lure on my line....We catch several fishes nd lot of bites. Allso saw 2 opossums on swimming. When we came back on shore, we did hear icecream truck, i did stop him and start to buy ice cream with my finnish style: " I take one ice cream",, "what" he did ask, and i sayd anything your choice. I think that hi did undestand anything what i sayd, but anyway i get my ice cream and it was good for eat.

Jani

post-2019-0-47820900-1424595806_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-68759500-1424595823_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-20992200-1424595842_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-35205800-1424595859_thumb.jpg