Where to fish tomorrow

GoingFishing

G'day Raiders

Haven't been fishing in a month as my best friend was getting married, setting up house etc. Who else to rely on other than the best man to run around haha.

Planning to do some much needed fishing tomorrow , stuck between botany and sydney harbour, was wondering what the raiders would recommend , what's hot on the bite?

Guest no one

Just lost my +1 so thinking of solo trolling at the moment out of Botany... Not sure what's going to be best.

Planning on spending a couple of hours in the Bay tomorrow, Mate can't handle outside so will limit fishing to inside the Bay. Probably the cockle beds to try for Bream etc then off to the runway or the sticks. Or maybe do a drift for Flats down the middle of the Bay

Likely try a livey under a float if I can find some balloons tonight, no luck so far.

If we get onto any fish I will put a call over the Raider channel on VHF. (Monitoring Channel 16)

Cheers

Paikea

Edited by Paikea

Guest no one

Looking at a 1.2m with no wind tomorrow Scratchie, will be out trolling also. Will catch up on text... Bound to catch something worth eating

I'm packed ready for some livies in the bay and then troll up to maroubra way for a poke around, if swell permits maybe a troll a little wider. My see you out there tef1on? Im hitting water at 6am or thereabouts and straight to livie spot from Kyeemagh.

Guest no one

I'll be out about that tome Benums, will be heading further out, but planning on launching at Sylvania about 5:30... All depends on the solo launch/retrieve

Well I end up going out to botany fads, plenty of dollies still about but sent them all back because there's enough in the freezer. Size from 50cm to 70cm

Trolled between the sydney Fad and botany wide for Zero. Trolled from sydney fad to cape banks also for zero. Picked up one solo bonito at Cape banks and some underside flatties and snapper just off la perous. Great day except for losing a rod overboard :( rogue wave caught me off guard and lost my balance, the only option to regain balance was to let go of the rod. Oh well.