New Member Campbelltown nsw area

Geordie1002

Welcome Geordie 1002,

You will get alot of info not only on fishing.

I put a new 90 Etec on my 40yr old boat and waiting for a trailer that is being built.

Years ago I adjusted the rollers and got on the forum to see if someone knew how to done it easier. ( no computer 15yrs), Fab1 pm me and gave me a sight to go to with a wealth of info on trailers. Can't wait for the trailer to arrive (I am 69yrs and like a kid at Xmas).

Yesterday the brother in law and I stripped the old paint off and undercoated it and today and tomorrow the top coat goes on it is a 2pack so I have to wait a week for it to hardened.

It does not matter how big your boat is fishing is great, even if you don't get anything. I take the grandchildren ( 6 and 8) out for a day each month, Forget about fishing for yourself as it is alway granddad I have something on the line.

The best compliment I ever had was the other day when the eldest grandson said to his father " let granddad do it he is a professional" well the boat was not big enough for my chest.

Enjoy the site and ask any question you will get reply.

regards norm

Edited by fredflathead

Hey mate

Not in Ctown but if you want to get some Carp leave the boat at home and fish the upper Parra river, just buy some bread and flick the line in on the western side of the Weir. Not sure how old your kids are but if young there is a great playground there to keep them occupied if they get bored fishing plus a nice rivers side cafe. Parking can be an issue on weekends but if youre keep PM me and you can park in my visitor parking, 5 minute walk to the river. Ill probably come along too. There are some thumper Carp in there plus bream, perch, bass and some weird mutant fish Ive pulled out.

All the best