Need Stainless Bracket Made?

Bashir

I need to get a bracket made to mount my bilge pump on the transom, I want it to be removable and Rule actually make a plastic one which is very flimsy. So basically I want to get one fabricated out of stainless. I'm not too sure where to go as its a only a little job so not sure if most places would do it.

Here's a picture of what I need to get made.

post-116-1127288322_thumb.jpg

Anybody know where I can go and get this made up - can anybody make one for me by any chance?

If its any help I think whitworths carry a stainless fitting that doubles as a water scoop, that is the pump mounts ona plate that has a water scoop under it

68156[/snapback]

I know the ones, but with these brackets, the pump is removable and you don't need a water scoop as you can mount the unit so the pump's base sits a cm or so below the transom.

I really need the pump to be removable as the boat is moored most of the time and I don't want to bother with bilge pumps mounted to sea cocks and a whole heap of other ideas - this is cheap and works great.

Be careful with those scoops too. You wouldn't believe the amount of water they push through and are a good way to flood your boat as your tank overflows!!!

Know what you mean Iain, I have a sperate scoop that goes straight into the tank that feeds water into the bottom of the tank, as well as a spray bar at the top, I really need to look into putting a tap in the hose to control the flow. :wacko: