On The Move

LEELEE

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that I will be moving from the Sydney area :1badmood: up the the beautiful area of Port Stephens to live :thumbup:

Will be moving within 12 months and as you might have guessed, I can't wait :1prop:

The only problem is that I will have to work in Newcastle, but thats a small price to pay for living in such a great area.

I know this will put a smile on the face of some guys and yes you guys will always be welcome to come up and stay and of course do some fishing.

Cheers

Lee

Edited by leelee

Just to let you all know that I will be moving from the Sydney area :1badmood: up the the beautiful area of Port Stephens to live  :thumbup:

Will be moving within 12 months and as you might have guessed, I can't wait :1prop:

The only problem is that I will have to work in Newcastle, but thats a small price to pay for living in such a great area.

68283[/snapback]

Funny that Lee, I was told on Tuesday my job is being transferred to our Head Office in Newcastle next year, luckily I've got the option of doing something else here in Sydney or going with the job. Pt Stephens would be my pick as well - we may end up as neighbours :074::074:

The only problem is that I will have to work in Newcastle,

I have done that for 10 years? Beats the rush hour traffic you already face in Sydney.

I think you will see it as a bonus, not a problem.

The only difference is that you will not be able to earn the same amount (for the same job) in Newcs as you do in Sydney, but on the positive side, the cost of living is MUCH lower up here.

LW

Sweet news mate!! :thumbup:  :yahoo:

68385[/snapback]

I though both you and Swoff would enjoy the news.

Should be able to get some small blacks from my boat when the season is on and depending on where the FAD is, dollies on bream gear :thumbup:

Should be able to get out for a fish more often up there and you are always welcome aboard.

Cheers

Lee

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that I will be moving from the Sydney area :1badmood: up the the beautiful area of Port Stephens to live  :thumbup:

I know this will put a smile on the face of some guys and yes you guys will always be welcome to come up and stay and of course do some fishing.

Cheers

Lee

68283[/snapback]

im looking to do the same, within 6months i`ll be living in sunny Umina. Sydney depress` me!

Dan