Botany Bay Easter Monday

Krispy !

Hit up the usual spot in the bay with my 3 cousins at 6am this morning. There was a nice patch of legal snapper and trevally on the bite amongst some bream. Bites were constant throughout the morning, picked up a salmon on 4lb and my cousin got a 66cm flatty. All up everyone got a decent bag to take home. We were off the water by 11am with 12 snapper 14 trevs 8 bream 2 tarwhine 2 lj's 2 flattys and a salmon.

post-11865-0-56125000-1428296987_thumb.jpg

What a haul!

Thanks mate :)

You beauty!!! Didn't know Botany Bay produce such good catch^^. Where about did you guys do most of te damage if u don't mind sharing:)?

Nearby the runways and alot of burley :) keep drifting till you find them then anchor up and keep burleying.

With hauls like that you could open a fish shop! ;) Well done mate!

Thanks mate, haha I might consoder it

I've never heard of that many legal snapper caught in a session in the bay. Nice report

I usually get a couple every session but today was pretty good on the snapper

My wife snagged our first legal Snapper in the bay late last year, just inside North head. There was a small bait school we were stalking, but the Snapper was caught in a bit of a lull, not underneath feeding on scraps. I haven't had a chance to target the area again, but will be doing so in future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey mate, nice catch! What baits were you using btw?

Thanks Joe

Pilly cubes and very fresh prawns

Good work there Krispy.

Keep fishing Botany Bay, so you can leave some fish in the Hacking for when I return from W.A.. :074:

Hahaha dont worry yowie the hacking is next on my hit list

Never caught a legal snapper in BB in 5 years.

I'd like to know where that spot is!

The key is to fish reefy areas you can find on your sounder make sure you use light line and little or no weight :) aaaand heaps of burley!

My wife snagged our first legal Snapper in the bay late last year, just inside North head. There was a small bait school we were stalking, but the Snapper was caught in a bit of a lull, not underneath feeding on scraps. I haven't had a chance to target the area again, but will be doing so in future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can get your hands on fresh cuttlefish, its one of the best snapper baits going around Edited by Krispy !