Boat rego labels.

DTROJAN

Does the RMS still send out rego labels for the boat after you've paid the rego? I'm a not sure what to expect any more since they didn't even send out the renewal papers for the rego for either of my boats this year…..

i was think the same thing noticed i dont have one eirther, i just asumed was the same as cars, no stickers anymore.. hope thats correct, at the end of the day the boat has rego upto date.

They got me too last year. They send a renewal and then the sticker after you pay which I didn't find till 4 months later. I did ask a friendly MSB guy I bumped into at the marina and you need to have the sticker on but given they send them late and they fade or fall off after 6 months I'm not sure how tough they enforce it.

I just replaced last year's sticker with this year's and the sooner they phase them out the better. Last year they must have changed the adhesive as I had the devil's own job getting it off and scratched my windscreen in the process. The new sticker covers most of the scratches but I'll now have to figure out how to polish out the marks when I put on next year's sticker. Not happy Jan!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...