Who is braving the weather this weekend

Busy-livin

I'm itching to get out on the water cause I've been held up with work but ofcourse the weekend I have a chance the weather isn't playing ball! Who will be braving it?? Each weather site I go on is different!

I'm still undecided .. Leaning more towards raincoat and get out on the water though!

Kind of desperate too but more rain will make the harbours and rivers here unfishable again so even if I was brave enough to get out in the rain I would expect the water to be shot.

Kinda desperate, maybe the Trout lakes at Lithgow perhaps?

Cheers

Windy

Kind of desperate too but more rain will make the harbours and rivers here unfishable again so even if I was brave enough to get out in the rain I would expect the water to be shot.

Kinda desperate, maybe the Trout lakes at Lithgow perhaps?

Cheers

Windy

Ha Lithgow.. I don't have enough winter clothing for that haha

I'm picking my boat up tomorrow after the second go at repairing it and am hoping to put her in the water Sunday morning for a quick shakedown before we drag her south for a week next Sat. Weather permitting however for the shakedown!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hard not to go out even in poor conditions if you have had a long spell...

Good luck if you venture out..stay dry!

Got the clears on and dry as a bone coat out ..Little bit of rain never hurt anyone right?!

In sayin that. Ive been dying for a few weeks to try out my new rod and throwing metal slugs in the beach which is something very new to me. How will all this rain effect beach fishing. Not fussed about getting wet just curious will it be worth it haha

I went last night after work to botany right in the middle of the showers. Got soaked and the water quality was not so good. Water at the boat ramp smelt like sewage...drove out to kurnell water quality was better but a lot of debris.

Guest no one

We just finished local co-op Diablo3 - good one isn't it ;)

I got to torment 5 and stopped. Not played in ages

We just finished local co-op Diablo3 - good one isn't it ;)

Hi Donna,

I'm still playing Diablo II stand alone as well as the Chaos Empire mod.But I've tried the freebie version of D3. Fantastic graphics and game play. Ah, Diablo. What a great way to kill a Sunday.

Played Diablo 3 and finished insane mode I think that's the hardest in 3weeks..... Because of the auction house they stuffed the game up, Diablo 2 is way better. Everyone's buying their items. So gave up on it. Blizzard lost a lot of people because of that. So all hard hours gone down the drain :(

Played Diablo 3 and finished insane mode I think that's the hardest in 3weeks..... Because of the auction house they stuffed the game up, Diablo 2 is way better. Everyone's buying their items. So gave up on it. Blizzard lost a lot of people because of that. So all hard hours gone down the drain :(

Hmmmm Diablo2 better is it? Insane mode omg. What did you use a wizard? Can it be played local co-op?

I used monk and finished it alone, need a lot of life steal to survive. Ya Diablo 2 was way better.

Blizzard got damaged really hard from d3.

Lost a lot of customers.

Been playing since Diablo 1.

Had high hopes for d3 but they stuffed the whole game system.

D3 I put a lot of hours into it.

Edited by eastwood1980

Guest no one

Insane was hard but once you load all paragon points into life on hit and hit speed it was "hold A" and walk through