Storm Covers for Huntsman 23.

noelguyau

Can anyone suggest a decent marine trimmer on the central coast, do we have a sponsor on this site. I need storm and flybridge covers for the Huntsman. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Noel.

post-16386-0-37298900-1430710583_thumb.jpg

Edited by DIAMONDBACK

It is actually an E-TEC. Off topic for Noel, I just got back from water testing our demo boat with the new 200HP HO G2 and compared to the a G1 or any other 200HP the performance, fuel burn and power was impressive. As a guide on this 6.55M Savage hard Top the G1 could hit 81K/hr, the G2 did 91K/hr with two adults and full fuel. For the fisho though the fuel burn will be hard to beat. At a cruise speed of 45K/hr (around 25 knots), the engine was only burning 21L for a fuel consumption of 2.15K/L-that is pretty hard to beat on a HT boat weighing 1100Kg. It has the grunt to do this at only 3K, most other engines are not even on the plane at that RPM on such a boat so that is impressive.

Noel's 250HO pushes his Huntsman very well and a few teething problem with rigging has been sorted and it is an impressive rig and a credit to Noel and Keith.

Noel, there is a guy we used to use but he retired and the last person we used from up your way let us down a few times so finding a good trimmer is hard at the moment-especially one that is willing to travel.

PS - how are you finding your new E-Tech?

Really liking this motor, just trying to get some hours on her to get an idea of fuel burn ect. We have put 11 hours on her atm, and total fuel used so far is about 70ltrs, a lot of that at 20knots too. I love the fact that everything in the head unit is recorded. Edited by DIAMONDBACK

Guest no one

It looks and sounds fantastic! I want one myself, although I was put off when I saw a workshop in NZ with a few of them being serviced, It made me think was it a bad batch or just bad luck?

It really does sound like a great motor though and great to hear such good feedback on them - certainly when looking for a new motor these are top of my list, sorry to hijack your thread and derail it!

if you find someone good up there please pass it around. I will need some work done on my covers soon

the last bloke I used on the coast was useless and have noticed that company no longer is around.

And it was good to talk to you two and see your boat in the flesh. it has inspired me :D

Edited by DavidA

No worries, that sounds awesome Craig. We put a bit of weight in her last week, just waiting for a bit better weather to see how that goes.

If you want some weight in her, I'd be happy to come and sit onboard!

I'm on the coast too!

if you find someone good up there please pass it around. I will need some work done on my covers soon

the last bloke I used on the coast was useless and have noticed that company no longer is around.

And it was good to talk to you two and see your boat in the flesh. it has inspired me :D

Will do David, it was nice meeting you as well. Catch up down there again soon.

If you want some weight in her, I'd be happy to come and sit onboard!

I'm on the coast too!

We ended up putting 300kg in the belly of her during the week. will be out on her on friday.

Off the topic, but happy birthday Noel. Hope you've had a great day mate! Catch ya at the hair tail social!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Jeff, had a great day thanks. Cant wait for the Hairtail Social, Ill have to pick your head prior to it, re rigs ect, ive never fished for Hairtail.