SYDNEY WATERS PRODUCING

Raysway

Hi guys, prep your selfs to what I'd call an insane season approaching , you could be hooked up to a barrel yellow fin, or even blue fin while the boat beside you could be fighting a blue marlin. For those who prefer to fish for a feed will do well , there are some big blue eyes been hooked, with good size gems not far behind.

For those who don't travel that far distance out would also do well at BELLAMBI with the good size snapper now firing.

In my opinion Sydney would have to be one of the best fishing destinations , with quality species all caught during the same period.

Good luck to all that get out there.

Guest no one

The amount of bait from 1km to 12kms out is unreal, seriously unreal! It's so thick I'd say when travelling today there wasn't a time when we were more than 25 meters from bait smashing the surface for 10 kms solid. Nothing underneath them until 10kms out when we saw a giant blue fin and even what we called as a billfish leap - twice!

No lies guys, the gannets were all over the place smashing the surface, but it wasn't condensed to one or two bait balls, it was all over!