Live bait tank

General Zod

Next was cleaning up the inside surface for the sikaflex to have good bonding to mount the skin fitting.

After I put the bracket I had to take it out and mount the pump, hose and skin fitting all at once, because like I said b4 I cant get my hand to the back of the transom.

26.png

18.jpg

28.jpg

Now just need to cut and fix that bracket. Took me 40min just to cut down half of it, no space to work with. I couldn't take the whole thing out while it was in there.

29.jpg

P1050979.jpg

P1050978.jpg

When I need to check or fill the bait tank at home I can just connect the hose to it as well.

P1050981.jpg

30.jpg

Bracket fixed above. Installing bait tank pump part finished.

Now after it was done I did take it out for a run and it went well, but I forgot to turn on the pump every now and then so some bait did die, but once the pump was on they lasted until we packed it up and went home. Had about 15 yellow tails in there about 4 died because of pump not turned on. So the next thing I'm going to do is to add a timer, that well be in the part 4 of this continuing post.

I've tried to make it as simple as can be by adding a lot of photos for you, but it really it did take some time and drama's.

Hope you enjoyed.

31.jpg

Edited by General Zod

that's a great effort in DIY well done my good man

Thanks swordfisherman, I'll be posting up that timer switch as well which I modified so I cant forget if I left it on when I take off and start planning.

i like the hose add on for at home.

yeah, I like too, helps rinse the pump out as well. Ill do a Youtube video soon.