Sydney South Snapper report

Basil D

Back down south again yesterday snapper and flathead Bash, me and Chris did well again, baits and jigs did the damage

Managed o get the Snapper early , cootas are around causing havoc on our Gear, the Day went quiet and the swell/winds picked up, thats when we decided to go for Flathead on the way home

Photo of this fish was published in the October edition fishing Monthly, comeon guys help me win my first fish of the Month

post-8352-0-53826200-1441504139_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-37524500-1441504152_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-39556800-1441504159_thumb.jpg

post-8352-0-09850000-1443691621_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groper

Well done mate ! Great to see there still there , I was planning on heading south yesterday as well Now I'm Kicking Myself For Not Going!!! Glad to see you got a MONSTAR before the wind & Cootas did the damage !!

A couple of good feeds there Groper, and a nice red to top it off.

Thanks Yowie

Well done mate ! Great to see there still there , I was planning on heading south yesterday as well Now I'm Kicking Myself For Not Going!!! Glad to see you got a MONSTAR before the wind & Cootas did the damage !!

you got be in it to win it as they say :)

Mission accomplished Mr. Groper! It's funny how a decent snapper makes the nice size pannies look smaller! Well done fellas :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Not wrong Scratchies, decent pannies as well, we all know the width average of an esky

Edited by Groper

Your the man Bas, great way to start a day reading a report like that ;) congrats

Thanks Fish Hunter, Hope this eggs you on to some :)

Great bag there Groper, im drooling with the pig fish, perch and snapper, cant get many better eating fish out there

your right Krispy, they are awesome fish to eat , my wife is making snapper soup Tonight and Im cooking some fillets

Edited by Groper

Nice catch there groper.

Smart looking rod and reel. Can u tell us brand , size etc as I,m looking to buy a combo. Yours looks really cool. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a gomoku, great light weight jigging rods! Almost looks like a kids rod! But try one out and you'll see what the hype is about!

Nice catch there groper.

Smart looking rod and reel. Can u tell us brand , size etc as I,m looking to buy a combo. Yours looks really cool. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is the Blue one with 2500 Stradic (shimano) should have a bit bigger, this Black Gomoku is My mates Chris (Pongrass) hes on Fishraider as well

You fellas are certainly on the money! What size did the momma go to?

Thanks Tef1on it went 75cm

very nice

cheers Kikila

• 4 weeks later...

Back down south again yesterday snapper and flathead Bash, me and Chris did well again, baits and jigs did the damage

Managed o get the Snapper early , cootas are around causing havoc on our Gear, the Day went quiet and the swell/winds picked up, thats when we decided to go for Flathead on the way home

hope this helps to win your vote for frogeys cotm. What a head on this bloke. Page 85 fishing monthly

post-8352-0-35555400-1443648618_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groper