Afternoon trip in Hacking

Pongrass18ft

Took my family out for an afternoon fishing trip in the Hacking. First place we pulled up and anchored was Lilli Pilli where we had a late lunch/dinner. Wasn't long before the kids were all fired up to start fishing. They were pulling up plenty of snapper but no keepers amongst them all. Being late and the tide heading to low I headed upstream to a spot where I have done well in the past. It wasn't long until the kids started putting some keepers on ice for tomorrow's dinner and a nice full plate of sushimi.

All fish were caught fishing in a berley trail using cubed pilchards.

post-13990-0-69553100-1443880787_thumb.jpg

post-13990-0-69135400-1443880827_thumb.jpg

Smiles all round

Well done boys, I can't wait til my kids are old enough to enjoy fishing.

Harry

Thanks Harry,

I held the kids off until they were able to have some swimming skills, looks like they will be with me on a regular basis now.

Family outings are the best mate and teaching your kids your knowledge is priceless.

Chris.

Took my family out for an afternoon fishing trip in the Hacking. First place we pulled up and anchored was Lilli Pilli where we had a late lunch/dinner. Wasn't long before the kids were all fired up to start fishing. They were pulling up plenty of snapper but no keepers amongst them all. Being late and the tide heading to low I headed upstream to a spot where I have done well in the past. It wasn't long until the kids started putting some keepers on ice for tomorrow's dinner and a nice full plate of sushimi.

All fish were caught fishing in a berley trail using cubed pilchards.

Onya Chris, tell the boys uncle bass is comming to eat there fish, haha I know how to wind them up.