need help with mp3 playlist

mrsswordfisherman

I have a school reunion on soon.

I have compiled a set of songs in mp3 format from 1970 to 1975.

I have them at present on a stick in year folders

Question is how do I make an auto playlist. I am playing on Windows Media Player but it wont autoplay.

Is there some software that is a player and that I can manipulate the order even?

Would it be best to burn to discs?

All suggestions or help welcome

I use Itunes. On that you could put all off your songs onto a "playlist" and manipulate the order into anything you want or just hit shuffle and it will randomly play songs.

On the playlist once you hit play on the first song it will continue to play until the end.

As for CD's, :bleh::bleh::bleh: , they are sooooo 2010. Us young people dont even own any of them now.

dave

Hi Donna,

...is that Sherbet I hear in the background? Hush perhaps or ABBA, Willam Shakespear, The Captain & Tennille, Skyhooks, Rod Stewart, Suzi Quatro, Elton John...

Love to see the playlist!

Ah some great music mentioned there Jim. As an old fart I can enjoy music from numerous decades...providing my memory holds out. LOL

Hey Donna,

I know this a little late, but I'll post it anyway =)

You can get a sound device that uses the blue tooth connection, to connect to your mobile phone.

A really good one is called "Bose SoundLink Mini". Its very portable and produces great sound quality and volume.

It pretty much plays all sounds from your phone, so you can play your music or youtube etc.

Cheers,

Dave.

thanks Dave for that tip and everyone else.

I have got 8 hours of Aussie music, a dance mix and popular songs from 1970 to 1975. I commandeered swordies ipad mini and set up the playlists in iTunes. I can just take that with me and plug into the venue's sound system :)

I found some great old Aussie bands - Stars, SCRA and some I had forgotten