monday morning mixed bag

Krispy !

headed out as usual in search of some kingys this morning and first up got me some livebait, 2 small squid and 10 yakkas. Set them out on sunrise and at 6 on the dot a squid went off, after some negotiations a 66cm king was in the esky. At around 730 a yakka and squid both got slammed in consecutive casts but the hooks didn't find their spot. Things died off apart from a casual king in the burley trail but also managed a trev, bream and flounder on yakka strips. Left at 10 with sashimi and some fish to keep the neighbours happy

post-11865-0-29501400-1447034208_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-99490200-1447034236_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-68396400-1447034255_thumb.jpg

Wow, not a bad effort for a quick morning session!

Thanks amkr! yeah not too bad

Looking at botany and waters near Anzac bridge and wishing I was on the water with some lines over the side. Good mixed bag for the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ric! hopefully you wet a line soon

Awesome Stuff there Krispy,

Glad to see you getting into the Kingies once again.

What a top way to start the week.

Regards,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan! its probably my last session till the end of exams haha the week goes downhill from here

Nice work mate, what system were you fishing? Pittwater, the harbour, Botany or the hacking?

Thanks mate was in the Harbour

Good work Krispy, much better than I did last Friday.

One red gurnard and one crab, no yakkas at all. One livie sweep that swam about all morning. Just one of those days.

Thanks yowie, it has been abit patchy of late but I guess its dependant on baitfish/tides as well

beautiful work Krispy

You are a gun at catching those kingfish :)

Cheers

Thanks Ozcar!

Nice one Krispy =)

Thanks Incredible Hull

Now that's better than work!

Definitely :D

Looking good.

Thanks Harold :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Krispy for the good report, that's a good catch. I was out the same day, but in the evening, high was around sunset and conditions were calm and warm. Trolled all from the harbour bridge, around the wedding cakes and around the heads and back....not a single strike...annoying, not sure what I'm doing wrong there? one of those evenings you think looks perfect...

headed out as usual in search of some kingys this morning and first up got me some livebait, 2 small squid and 10 yakkas. Set them out on sunrise and at 6 on the dot a squid went off, after some negotiations a 66cm king was in the esky. At around 730 a yakka and squid both got slammed in consecutive casts but the hooks didn't find their spot. Things died off apart from a casual king in the burley trail but also managed a trev, bream and flounder on yakka strips. Left at 10 with sashimi and some fish to keep the neighbours happy

attachicon.gifking.jpg

attachicon.giflil trev.jpg

attachicon.gifcatch.jpg

the sushimi king , nice going again my saints mate

Thanks Krispy for the good report, that's a good catch. I was out the same day, but in the evening, high was around sunset and conditions were calm and warm. Trolled all from the harbour bridge, around the wedding cakes and around the heads and back....not a single strike...annoying, not sure what I'm doing wrong there? one of those evenings you think looks perfect...

Yeah it happens sometimes, just gotta be at the right place at the right time i guess

you catch kingies like u r catching yakkas!

nice work :thumbup:

thanks fishhed :) i wish i caught as many as i did yakkas hahaha

the sushimi king , nice going again my saints mate

Thanks Groper! cant wait till the season starts hahaha

Great Catch !!

Thanks fishfinder