What's going on with the weather reports!

eastwood1980

With the way sydney weather works, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a hailstorm then 40 degree temperatures within the space of an hour. I'd say head outside look up at the clouds, head out and enjoy yourself till the weather starts looking crap :P

Blue Skies, flat calm seas, no wind in the Shire.

The weather reports have been tragically wrong recently, like when i went out in 10% chance of showers with no wind and had to sit under a bridge in the Georges for an hour waiting for a storm to finish.

No only are they wrong, the forward forecasts are changing dramatically daily to the point where forward planning is impossible. Someone needs to lose their job over the weather forecasting recently. Its not been good enough at all.

The weather reports have been tragically wrong recently, like when i went out in 10% chance of showers with no wind and had to sit under a bridge in the Georges for an hour waiting for a storm to finish.

No only are they wrong, the forward forecasts are changing dramatically daily to the point where forward planning is impossible. Someone needs to lose their job over the weather forecasting recently. Its not been good enough at all.

You're not wrong!

A few days ago it looked like Sunday was going to be perfect conditions. low wind, no rain and low swell.

Now its the exact opposite, changed completely in 24 hours..

I'm hoping it updates again tonight and looks a little less rubbish!

Amen to that - anything more than a day or two out has proven to be utterly useless of late! and the BOM just got a new supercomputer too, it must've been running windows 8 or something ;-)

Well we got the storms through here (Toowoon Bay) just on time according to the bom.

BTW I could be Eastwood 1953! Grew up on Balaclava Road when Epping Rd was a single lane concrete road and Macquarie Uni was a chook farm and orchards.

KB

Edited by Koalaboi

Well we got the storms through here (Toowoon Bay) just on time according to the bom.

BTW I could be Eastwood 1953! Grew up on Balaclava Road when Epping Rd was a single lane concrete road and Macquarie Uni was a chook farm and orchards.

KB

I live on balaclava road lol