Port Hacking/Windang

Fab1

Is there much happening on the fishing front?I will be out in my boat within the next few days to hopefully pick up a feed.Debating if fishing evening into the night will be a better idea as I imagine it won't be to much fun with the daytime traffic/crowds on the water.

Surely someone is doing ok on the flattys in both systems at this time of year.

Cheers.

Windang is seeing some action but this wind is making the lake really messy. Chatted with a couple of guys who bagged out on flatties in the lake. Maritime on jetskis patrolling the channel and lake. Asked me to slow down in 4 knot zone whilst doing 4 knots (slowed to 3.5knots[emoji41]). Water is the channel is clear but the sand bar has shifted north near the caravan park since last season so take care. Ric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windang is seeing some action but this wind is making the lake really messy. Chatted with a couple of guys who bagged out on flatties in the lake. Maritime on jetskis patrolling the channel and lake. Asked me to slow down in 4 knot zone whilst doing 4 knots (slowed to 3.5knots[emoji41]). Water is the channel is clear but the sand bar has shifted north near the caravan park since last season so take care. Ric. Thanks for the heads up Ric.The lake is one of those places that I always navigate with caution anyway due to it's shallowness.The same can't be said for some of the dills that get on there also.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was quiet for me during the week in the Hacking.

1 small legal dusky, dropped a better one at the boat when the hook fell out, a couple just under and one tiddler around 20cm, smallest dusky I have hooked. Also a couple of undersized whiting. In some places, the nippers were not touched at all on the drift.

fished bonnie vale with soft plastics and hard bodies got 6 legal flatties ranging from 50cm to 60cm and some undersize whiting got smoked by some big salmon.

Also fished Gunnamatta bay this morning and got one 30cm bream in the baths.

was not that bad a week for me.