Pic As Promised

moonlitecreeper

hi all raiders heres the pic as promised taken sunday morn before weigh inn... in too much of a hurry to get their to post it before well here it is my mate glen took out heaviest fish with this it weighed 26kg whole and 22.5kg at comp weigh inn gutted another 20kg jew took out 2nd place it was a good comp the del rio classic enjoyed by all well hopefully they keep coming keep ya posted ....on ya glen ...again..

hi all raiders heres the pic as promised taken sunday morn before weigh inn... in too much of a hurry to get their to post it before well here it is my mate glen took out heaviest fish with this it weighed 26kg whole and 22.5kg at comp weigh inn gutted another 20kg jew took out 2nd place it was a good comp the del rio classic enjoyed by all well hopefully they keep coming keep ya posted ....on ya glen ...again..

Once again well done Moonie.

Congrats on heaviest fish for the comp. It looks in top condition. How long was it?

You obviously fish hard mate so thats reward for effort.

Thanks for the pics, everyone loves piccies of a big Jew.

mate its like a religion for me and even more so for my mate we havent missed many weekends all year including winter and as you said a bit knowledge helps too... as soon as a 40kg monster comes out we will go back to chasing those big unstopable kings from syds outer ledges glad you like em all ...cheers guys as they say fish hard or go home.....

• 4 weeks later...