Stanwell Today

Farvos

Went fishing off stanwell humps today. Swell to 1.5m with little wind made it quite comfortable. Fished around the humps for two snapper (35-40m) a blue moey and a large leather jacket which I kept for payback for all the tackle theyve cost me over the years. Good day out. Misses killed it at the ramp on both launch and retrieve. Bellambi Ramp can bring the best and worst out in people. Its funny how a boat full of grown men needs to be tied horizontally to a wharf while there owner returns while girls and women wait out in the harbour on there own with motors running waiting. Mmmmmm

post-37176-0-58551500-1468743838_thumb.jpg

post-37176-0-84635800-1468743843_thumb.jpg

Edited by Farvos

nice catch mate! how are the condition on a 1.5m swell?? i thought anything over 1m are bad.... what size boat are you on? im still abit vary heading out towards the head :P

It's a 5.7m centre console.. Sturdy enough. 1.5m is fine as a rolling swell just have to watch the wind. Wind can whip it up pretty fast..

Guest 4myson

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE ....LOL....Good haul ..... I was out there yesterday aswell with two other boats. Mark (AMKR)& Wazza (REELLAXING) were fishing together on Wazza's boat , My Neighbour from up the road with his mate on his boat & Me & my brother in-law on my boat. We all launched at Bellambi at 4;30am & had to move around a bit till we found them . I know what you mean about people being tied off & just hanging around ....FRUSTRATING !!!! They obviously are not fishraiders & have not read the post about "launching at Bellambi" in our boat ramp section....LOL...