Another Goon Social

tyrone07

Now that the goons on the central coast really fire i was wondering how many would be keen for another goon social. As the water heats up so does the fishing so who is interested. Ill let anyone interested decide on a central coast goon but we can have it when ever. Just wondering who is interested. Cheers Tyrone

Hey Joe personally cant say they are but a mate got some thumpers from a secret spot in avoca goon. Alos normally when the water warms the bream come on the bite. Also lately there has been a lot more mullet about which is a good sign.

Avoca goon isn't that small really. Since most people tend to fish the place in only a handful of spots, there are definately a few secret honey holes there. I have discovered a few deep holes in the goon that have some impressive fish at times. I have found that the place fishes best in the late afternoon on a hot day, the fishing is normally red hot and turns off as quick as it comes on.

Hey Ken nah no problems wat so ever. Just need to replace the anode i think its changed color. Hey Mark where bouts u moving to up here. Ill have to show you round brizzy waters. With the ausbream social being moved to december 6th we can do it any time after this. Ok cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, been awhile for me.. have been very busy with work, and unfortunatly no fishen :(

BUT, now the whacky season is upon us, I am keen the get back into it, and a good goon session sounds like a top idea.

Put me down as shore based ty... or I may scrounge up my surf ski, for an Avoca Lake session.

Oh and for those that asked, Avoca Lake is ALOT bigger than it looks, and heres a pic.

post-574-1130893247_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys sorry ive been busy as. Madsmc the shore fishing is as good as you can get just a little more to walk to access the spots. Hey ian not quite sure on a dat but will have one up here in a couple of days. Looks like a bit of interest so i will organize as soon as possible cheers boys i let you all no by Friday an exact date.