New raider

cyclonemalone

G'day raiders.

I've been following the forum for a while now and previously had trouble signing up. I just got a new phone and signed up without a hitch so i can finally contribute to this great site.

I mostly read the fishing reports just to see what is being caught as it makes me even more keen to get out fishing and helps to plan what the target species will be.

When i first started reading reports I was shocked how upfront raiders are with sharing- what-where-how and when they caught fish as it is a long way from the old days of secrecy and hoarding. I really applaud the fishraider policy of no 'spot x' reports simply because it makes for a much better story to read and if sharing helps get people fishing responsibly I'm all for it.

I'm planning on fishing on Saturday arvo so hopefully i will have some fish to speak of in my first report.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to Fishraider. There really is a fantastic community here that is willing to share knowledge and reports selflessly. They deserve a pat on the back.

Also thanks for the kind words, we appreciate all feedback and continually try to provide and improve the experience for the members. I look forward to reading about your first report.