Eastern Suburbs Luderick

luderick -angler

With the weather windy and seas calm Trevor and I went out and fished the ledges around Rosa Gully. The fishe were thick but very hard to stay tight we dropped 20 plus and ended up with this small bag. Still better than Krispy Cremes....d87f816e0302895512eecf2027c63321.jpg1666c6dc18ea4343d413d9020bd91f8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Lord Loser

Well done LA and HB, you fish at the same spots I do, might cross paths one day at Rosa Gully or Dawn Fraser Pool.

I'm also interested to know about this area and how safe it is! I've heard some of the ledges down that way can be a bit gnarly.

Checked out Dawn Fraser yesterday in the afternoon while out for a bit of a walk, will fish there some time soon I think. Careful LA, you'll give me all your good spots!

Not a 'small bag' by my books. Nice lot of fish there!

Edited by Mike89

As usual you and trev got some good lookin fish!

hi guys, never fished the rose gully - are there safe spots to fish or does it require full gear like cleats etc

Hi chriseels2010,

When these guys fish off the rocks they ALWAYS wear cleats and have safety gear.

They also have been fishing the rocks for probably 30years and with that experience fish spots I wouldn't even consider.

hi guys, never fished the rose gully - are there safe spots to fish or does it require full gear like cleats etc

Access is rough going down the gully itself then you need to negotiate tumbledown. It's rough country. Every time I go I say it's the last time cause in getting too old but keep going back on the right days! Cleats are a must light clothing and backpacks are slimline and gear kept to a minimum. Makes for safer and easier negotiation, plus less weight to carry up. Most spots north of Bondi are for the experienced as access is by rope and ladder to a lot of places as its sheer cliff line.