48 or over will not stop till i get . ( Luderick )

blackfish angler

I love my Black fishing and I am chasing the big one 48 cm or over . So far I have got some big fish . All in the 40 cm . 40cm-41cm-42cm-43cm-44cm and my biggest yet 46cm . I know that there is bigger around as I have had bigger fish that I have not been able to shop and busted up .All I need is the fish Gods to be there on the day mister big turns up  and some luck .The place I fish I think is the place I will get my price one day . Either me or Broometime for sure will get the big one . We have the runs on the board .

46 CM bLACKFISH PB.jpg

Edited by blackfish angler

On 10/31/2016 at 6:40 PM, Mike89 said:

Best of luck in your endeavours! Some nice fish in the pictures. I'm still trying to beat my girlfriend's 41cm monster.

Mike i think we need some lession from mr blackfish angler!!!~~~~ i see a few big one swimming around our spot

1 hour ago, papafish said:

Mike i think we need some lession from mr blackfish angler!!!~~~~ i see a few big one swimming around our spot

Sure they aren't mullet? There's a lot of big fellas hanging out there sometimes easy to mistake for blackies.

2 hours ago, luderick -angler said:

That's a great looking fish. Looks like it's been over some sand? Did you catch it? 

No LA - Ron Howie sent the photo to me .I live near Drummoyne Ferry Wharf and Ron knew I would like it . Its one nice big fish .

Edited by blackfish angler