Back checking tides and wind

budzsta

Hi Raiders,

I've been told by many to start keeping a diary of moon, tide, wind and swell etc after a fish. Just wondering if it's possible to back check tides, swell, wind.. etc. Places like seabreeze and willy weather etc only go back a day or so.

cheers!

I also used to try and do this in order to analyse which conditions proved to be most productive but had a hard time remembering to keep it all up to date!

It is hard to back check exact weather conditions, if you are going to do a diary I'd suggest filling it in either just before or just after your session!

Edited by Mike89

Also worth Mentioning, take note of when you catch the fish and compile the data for a few months and see if you can establish a trend, I did this for a while but as I don't get out that much anymore Ive dropped the ball but one of these days ill get back into it, the other thing you could do to get solid data quicker is get a few mates to record data and put it together.

Regards,

Nathan 

On 23 December 2016 at 7:12 PM, budzsta said:

Hi Raiders,

I've been told by many to start keeping a diary of moon, tide, wind and swell etc after a fish. Just wondering if it's possible to back check tides, swell, wind.. etc. Places like seabreeze and willy weather etc only go back a day or so.

cheers!

Check out "TIDES4Fishing" I think you will find info that you're after

cheers