LOST FISHING Gear - Apple Tree Bay

sam bros

Gday Raiders,

I'm not expecting much here but, I left my 2 SP outfits and tackle bag near the cleaning tables at apple tree bay.

I had given them a wash and left them on the floor to unload the rest of the boat. But completely forgot to pick it up off the ground.

I left it there on Tuesday January 3rd at about 7pm.  I only just realised I had left it there when I tried going fishing today and couldn't find my gear anywhere in the shed.

The 2 outfits were a:

- Shimano sedona + sonic pro

- Shimano Sienna + shakespeare slingshot

- Blue tackle bag (3 trays with all my lures/plastics inside)

I know its not the most expensive gear but I am a student and anything fishing related is a valuable commodity. 

I know its a massive shot in the dark but If anyone saw it there or picked it up, send me a pm.

Cheers guys

Sam bros, PM me an address and I'll send you some of my excess gear (no cost to you). It may not be the same stuff but it will get you back on the water. I know what you're saying about being "hard up". We've all been there and done that. BN

4 hours ago, big Neil said:

Sam bros, PM me an address and I'll send you some of my excess gear (no cost to you). It may not be the same stuff but it will get you back on the water. I know what you're saying about being "hard up". We've all been there and done that. BN

Well Neil you have now been awarded the GOLD MEMBER of Fishraider STATUS

Congratulations and keep up the good work mate.

Regards Admin