Ribs

• 2 weeks later...

Caught in a trap mate, and yes the GR can be 50/50 but I reckon anything East of como bridge is fine, however I only eat a few each year and this fella was destined for the wok!  The river has improved dramatically in the last couple of years, hence the reason i had a good results. 

On 1/26/2017 at 2:32 PM, Ribs said:

Caught in a trap mate, and yes the GR can be 50/50 but I reckon anything East of como bridge is fine, however I only eat a few each year and this fella was destined for the wok!  The river has improved dramatically in the last couple of years, hence the reason i had a good results. 

are you allow to drop traps in the GR? i fish inside the como as well..but have never tried to drop a trap as i thought it was illegal in the area. correct me if im wrong:P. how long did you leave the trap for?

Woolloware bay is off limits however the Georges is fine. I have caught em whilst bait is fresh and old baits, this guy was caught in a trap after 3 days , but majority Are caught overnight , should check your your traps regularly as u never know when a crab may arrive