Kingy yak this friday, 27th

krause

Mate I'd love to but I'm up North for the weekend. Hope to hit the far north beaches for Mulloway... 

If you decide on little manly/the harbour, drop me a note and I might be able to give some pointers. If you're in the hacking you're on your own - I have never been able to figure that place out. 

Ok boaties, yakkers and other smaet people. My options are;

-little manly for a paddle to north head etc

-bundeena for a paddle to jibbon head

-or long reef which i have no idea where to the reef is, but i guess id follow the boats

What would people advise. Trolling hard bodies for kings.  Pm me if you've got any pointers or warnings :) dynabolt are you keen? Is be a 5.30 start 

There is a time limit on the parking at little Manly so careful where you park. There are two locations we use to get yellowtail in the area. One is close to the point at Quarantine station and the other is back in towards the 40 baskets area.

Should be a fun day.

Wow so 0530 is early. I don't know if I can load the yaks on top of a rav 4 in the dark withoufh annoying the neighbours. Is the start time negotiable or can I find out what you yak looks like and I can come out and find you. :). Will pm you my.mobile. little manly for me.

It was nice meeting you Krause. A good morning out even if the wind wasn't playing nicely at little manly. For those interested, we ended up moving to clontarf instead.  A few schools of large fish breaking the surface but nothing that could be tempted.

Mate, sorry I didn't respond to your message. I headed up north and didn't check/forgot. Harbour has been hit and miss recently. I've had some amazing sessions and some abysmal ones. Sorry you didn't get stuck in.

I'm looking to start heading off shore soon and see you're already on it... Want to do a maiden trip out to Longy or something together?