Simple snood

Martyy

Hello, can anyone tell me if the Simple Snood for multiple hooks is OK for 100lb Jinkai ? I have tied a couple up and the line looks like it may start to unwind itself when not under tension. Would hate to loose a good fish because one had slipped. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

when we make quik rigs for deep dropping I use a three turn spider hitch  then cut snood length to your choice..then tie another spider hitch.....I use three hooks for gemmies in 200lb jinkai and 4 hooks in 100lb for smaller targets ..you can tie a perfection loop at the top to clip to....rick

3 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

when we make quik rigs for deep dropping I use a three turn spider hitch  then cut snood length to your choice..then tie another spider hitch.....I use three hooks for gemmies in 200lb jinkai and 4 hooks in 100lb for smaller targets ..you can tie a perfection loop at the top to clip to....rick

People down our way have been fined for joining two three hook rigs together deep dropping. According to our local fisheries officers we are only allowed 3 hooks per rod unless it's a bait collecting rig http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fishing/recreational/fishing-rules-and-regs/perm-prohib-saltwater

Jon