We fly to oz a week tomorrow

snatcher

Be with you all shortly.    Will be based at our daughters in Warriewood,Mc Pherson Street.  Got a few fisho mates I will be hooking up with but if anyone wants to take this old wrinkley pomm out on a fishing session well up for that.  Had 44 ozzie species in 5 trips out so far.  Still need to add salmon and jewfish to the list.  Also sharks and game fish although I have not the gear for the bigger fish.  Got plenty of spinning rods and a decent beachcaster.

John

Jon. I plan on taking John down to Bermagui for a few days so might be able to introduce him and me to you.

John I have a few trips planned for you so we better get together pretty quickly to work out dates etc.

Have you got all your spare days worked out yet ?.

Frank

8 hours ago, frankS said:

Jon. I plan on taking John down to Bermagui for a few days so might be able to introduce him and me to you.

John I have a few trips planned for you so we better get together pretty quickly to work out dates etc.

Have you got all your spare days worked out yet ?.

Frank

Our New Zealand and Byron Bay trips are not booked yet - if they happen !!!  Looking forward to meeting up again Frank.  At least you got me that flathead down at Bermagui.  It only took me 4 trips to Australia to catch one :) Ha ha  Will try and avoid the food poisoning too.

John

10 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Welcome "home" John, pretty hot isn't it! 

Aye a bit too hot for this wrinkly auld fossil to be honest ;)  The wife and I applied for our fishing licences online so keep checking the post then will be wetting a line or two.  You say welcome "home" and to be truthful it is like a second home to us now - 6 x 3 month trips and counting.

Lets see if I can make the papers again with a strange capture fron Sydney Harbour like I did in 2012  :D

John

Welcome back , John.

Why not use a paper/ printed out "Receipt/ Tax invoice"- confirmation of online purchase of plastic " NSW Fishing Fee Receipt" aka fishing license in NSW to wet a line before plastic arrives? Postmen do not come on weekends in AU. Anyone had issues with fisheries with paper proof?

17 hours ago, Wellzy94 said:

I've been pulled up by fisheries before my plastic receipt has arrived, a printed email confirmation of purchase is enough. :)

Thanks for that,we did print out our licence order before leaving the UK :-)

Not too keen on your current temperatures by the way !!!   Joined Pittwater RSL Club yesterday and well impressed with it.  Its only a short walk away so will be frequenting the place quite a bit :D

John

2 hours ago, snatcher said:

Thanks for that,we did print out our licence order before leaving the UK :-)

Not too keen on your current temperatures by the way !!!   Joined Pittwater RSL Club yesterday and well impressed with it.  Its only a short walk away so will be frequenting the place quite a bit :D

John

Never mind the RSL John. Aren't you here for the fishing? You can drink beer in England although it's not the same, is it? Cheers, BN

10 hours ago, big Neil said:

Never mind the RSL John. Aren't you here for the fishing? You can drink beer in England although it's not the same, is it? Cheers, BN

Mainly here for the family and grandsons Neil :D  Beer/fishing/photography come into some sort of order after that mate ;)

Planning to sort my fishing gear tomorrow,respool reels etc then ready for action.

Spoke to Frank S today and 3 possible trips lined up with him.  Bermagui and Lake St Clair again are two of them ;) A few fishing sessions planned with Neil M off here and a couple on the back burner :D

Bring it on !!!

John