Vale Gabe

mrsswordfisherman

Message on their Facebook page

Hi everyone,
It is with the deepest sadness I bring to you the news that earlier this evening our beloved Gabe has passed away. Gabe was inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. I would ask that you all keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Vale Gabe

IMG_6734.JPG

40 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Message on their Facebook page

Hi everyone,
It is with the deepest sadness I bring to you the news that earlier this evening our beloved Gabe has passed away. Gabe was inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. I would ask that you all keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Vale Gabe

IMG_6734.JPG

Rip Gabe..  ?

Gabe was a very personable and generous man. I enjoyed dropping into his shop for a chat about all things fishing. i learnt a lot during these times together and on the couple of times I was lucky enough to accompany him on a fishing trip. He loved hearing from his customers about their fishing trips and freely gave advice about where and how to fish for various species. The fishermen and women of Camden/Narellan are going to miss him very much. I've heard that there are some elbow-slapping whiting in heaven - they have just become an endangered species though! Vale Gabe.

Hi guys, this is my first time post but long time raider. On the weekend the Australian fishing community truly lost a great man. If you shared this passion for fishing then you instantly connected with him, and it really didnt matter who you were and how you looked. He always made me feel special and welcome. He by far was a great teacher if u were a willing student. Attached is a photo after a whiting club social outing 2 years ago. Before i met Gabe this would have been only a dream. Thanks Gabe, its been an absolute honour being part of your world and i hope 1 day we can reunite.