bmt inspections

rickmarlin62

I would like to jump in and thank fab1 for all the time and effort put into a brilliant series of how tos for anybody interested in buying a boat..im a bit of an old salt lol but there was some very interesting points made in this well presented series ..for any raiders out there thinking of purchasing a second hand boat I would recommend reading thru all of this series as there are so many things to look for..congrats fab on your great work...rick

5 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

I would like to jump in and thank fab1 for all the time and effort put into a brilliant series of how tos for anybody interested in buying a boat..im a bit of an old salt lol but there was some very interesting points made in this well presented series ..for any raiders out there thinking of purchasing a second hand boat I would recommend reading thru all of this series as there are so many things to look for..congrats fab on your great work...rick

I'll second that. Good one Fab, and well said Rick. BN

14 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Anytime mate.Hopefully it will help my brother in-law out a little as I can't be there to help him and any raider in the future.Like I said these are only the basics on what to look out for.Some are minor things to fix/repair and some can go well into the thousands of $$$ for more of the severe faults.

Thanks for following the post everyone.

Cheers.

9 hours ago, big Neil said:

I'll second that. Good one Fab, and well said Rick. BN

Thanks BN.

2 hours ago, Croydon said:

Me too, cheers Fab it's a great read and very informative.....

Dave

Your welcome Dave.