Best Workshop/Service Manual for Mercury Outboard

Fishop

Wondering what the best workshop or service manual is for Mercury outboards.  Specifically my 2005/MY2006 90Hp 4 stroke EFI.

Found Seloc manuals but the reviews are mixed.  Has anyone used these manuals before?

On ebay I was able to locate a CD copy of just about every other Mercury engine apart from the model I am after.

Best I have found is a website called Boatinfo.no which lets you view the manual online and print pages but cannot download and save a copy.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Fishop said:

Wondering what the best workshop or service manual is for Mercury outboards.  Specifically my 2005/MY2006 90Hp 4 stroke EFI.

Found Seloc manuals but the reviews are mixed.  Has anyone used these manuals before?

On ebay I was able to locate a CD copy of just about every other Mercury engine apart from the model I am after.

Best I have found is a website called Boatinfo.no which lets you view the manual online and print pages but cannot download and save a copy.

Any suggestions?

Have a look at readmanual.com or tradebit.com mate.

Thanks for the replies.  Tried those websites but the elusive 2005 model 4 stroke EFI seems to be missing.  8(  Tradebit only seems to go up to 2004.

Probably best to just pay the extra 50 bucks and get the genuine thing.  8)

ps, ill try piratebay from home later tonight

Hiya, boat info is the best i have found. It is tricky to work out how to use it, but you can download pages as pdfs from the site. From memory you can download pages in batches, so there is a limit to how many u can download at any one time. You can bring up a window which shows mini previews of the pages in sequence and u select and download from there. I cant remember what the navigation was, but also FYI the 2 merc dealers i have used here in nz both use boat info.

the info on the site is priceless, u just gotta take the time to select and dl the sections you want in batches. Patience and good broadband is all u need!

good luck