weather

rickmarlin62

its funny how every weekend my fishing comp is on the weather craps me out..looking at seabreeze and surfcams and totally bummed out..25knot nne  oceans a mess .no snapper for this fisho this weekend..maybe try the rocks tomorrow for some blackfish..theres always somewhere to wet a line..rick

It's unfortunate making plans only to have the weather sting you and ruin them... Happened for the Pirtek Challenge too. Roughed the weather anyway, and the only catch was bluebottles. Unfortunately I was the bait!

Cheers,

Wellzy

well so far two sessions on the stones has me with 9 nice greeneye squid in the fridge and planning to leave home at 3.00am to hit broughton is in the morning..the wind has dropped right back from forecast bad 25knot winds and is lookin good for tomorrow..hopefully have some pics tomorrow night..rick

it makes it difficult to anchor where you want..as your berley and your lines go under the boat instead of out the back of the boat....also in my case I couldn't anchor safely near a working bommie as the wind was blowing from opposite direction as needed..rick