JEWIE LURES

ARC H

4-6 inch plastics in natural colours. I prefer paddle tails but the jerk shads are also effective, as light a Jig head as you can get away with depending on current, find the bait find the fish. Structure nearby also helps, combination of tide change, barometer, water temp etc are all important but the number one factor is teady available bait in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, tyrone07 said:

4-6 inch plastics in natural colours. I prefer paddle tails but the jerk shads are also effective, as light a Jig head as you can get away with depending on current, find the bait find the fish. Structure nearby also helps, combination of tide change, barometer, water temp etc are all important but the number one factor is teady available bait in my opinion.

cheers mate squidges would be a reliable brand wouldnt it have got  squidges paddle tail pro prawns 

thanks again 

ARC H

34 minutes ago, tyrone07 said:

Yep absolutely nothing wrong with squidgeys, I got two soapies recently on the squidgey fish 105mm in silver fox which I found for $2 in a bargain bin 

squidgeys fish is my go to sp for jews,

i use 100mm pretty much the same as tyrone07

17 hours ago, Pafisho08 said:

HI  ARCH

The ZMAN Paddler Z in Clr Mulletron or Bad Shad Size 4" or 5" have been the choice for me with good results when 

targeting jew. Work them slow with the lightest weight possible .

Bob

thanks mate

Jews have a lateral line which is quite sensitive to vibration.
The vibes really play on this and i've had great success using them.
Ikuza vibes in the 130mm and the 80mm in the BO and BGF colours have done most of the damage for me.
They're also very affordable in relative terms for vibes which are usually up around that $20 mark. 

9 hours ago, GreasePit said:

Jews have a lateral line which is quite sensitive to vibration.
The vibes really play on this and i've had great success using them.
Ikuza vibes in the 130mm and the 80mm in the BO and BGF colours have done most of the damage for me.
They're also very affordable in relative terms for vibes which are usually up around that $20 mark. 

thanks mate

17 minutes ago, Gabm said:

Thanks for posting the question ARC H & all the answers, found it really useful. I'll be hitting my local tackle store for a couple of these options this winter too.

No worries mate good luck