Polycraft Frontier 599 advice

Stradic

Hi guy's,I've been  offered a polycraft Frontier 599 cuddy cabin  through a mate. I was just wondering if anyone was able to give me any info regarding  issues etc and how they are regarding going offshore. Thanks in advance 

mates cousin has been pro fishing out of one up the coast and luvs it...cant damage it with traps or beach launching...handle pretty good..feel strange to travel in everything seems to flex and they make noise while travelling...if its cheap jump on it so long as motors ok...rick

30k fully equipped 175hp 4 stroke  suzuki, custom rocket launcher/canopy furuno 587 electric anchor winch etc.basically everything  i would want so not much to spend at all sorry only mentioning this because I don't know what's a good price 

Sounds reasonable, though it would be helpful to mention the year model of the hull and motor (may have been repowered). It's good that it has a 175 (a lot were sold with 140 Suzuki's which made them a bit under powered). Remember that they weren't that dear new (around 40K several years back with the cheaper motor options).

I have heard that some 599 have had cracked hulls so it might be worth looking into (it was mentioned on the polyboat owners website). Also factor in it will be quite heavy to tow.