Central Coast

Tysh

Dear fellow fisher's

I will be moving to the Central coast next year, and love all forms of fishing from beach, boat and freshwater Fly. I have a 4.89 meter Stacy bay master with a 70 evinrude motor. If there are any central coast fishermen on line can you please give me some tips as to where to fish in this area, I don't mind travelling between the hawksbury to Swansea to even a little further.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

37 minutes ago, Tysh said:

Dear fellow fisher's

I will be moving to the Central coast next year, and love all forms of fishing from beach, boat and freshwater Fly. I have a 4.89 meter Stacy bay master with a 70 evinrude motor. If there are any central coast fishermen on line can you please give me some tips as to where to fish in this area, I don't mind travelling between the hawksbury to Swansea to even a little further.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Where on the coast you moving to mate? And Brisbane waters is okay to fish if you know where to go. What do you usually target?

3 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

im at gorokan..we fish for everything from blackfish to marlin..give me a yell when you come up..only to happy to help other raiders..rick

I'm from the coast you happy to put me onto my first marlin mate ??

On ‎1‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, geshy said:

Where on the coast you moving to mate? And Brisbane waters is okay to fish if you know where to go. What do you usually target?

We are going to build at Wadalba and hope to move in by April next year

Mate, forgot to reply but I target Blackfish in the winter, SP for flathead but still learning, I have been spinning at the haven when the mac's are running and basically all forms of fishing including fly fishing for trout.

8 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

sweet...took my boat for a test run today   just upgraded to a 90hp..sussed out a few more shallow water spots for flatties...will test them over next couple of weeks..have big neil comin up in a few weeks so hope we can nail a few..rick

LOL me too Rick. Love catching a feed of Flatties...yum. Do you ever chase squid? How did the test run go? BN

13 hours ago, big Neil said:

LOL me too Rick. Love catching a feed of Flatties...yum. Do you ever chase squid? How did the test run go? BN

if you by any chance head to terrigal there are some nice squid there ATM