Beach School Jew

aquaaddict

been getting a few schoolies off the local beaches,the salmon r at plauge proportions,with huge schools chasing bait fish into the beach gutters,anyhow,if theres schoolies around the big ones wont b far off,and i think there would b 2 or 1 silly unhappy fisherman out there ,as i found 2 sets of clean gangs lodged in her gut :ranting2: thanks :biggrin2: hopefully ill b posting a 50 pound soon :yahoo:post-1101-1130926073_thumb.jpg

Nice work mate.....nice Jewie.

I've struggled to get some sambo's off Sydney's Northern Beaches over here this season, personally I have found that they are well down in numbers off the beaches here compared to last year... :ranting2:

Cheers,

Spizza

:thumbup:

Edited by spizza

been getting a few schoolies off the local beaches,the salmon r at plauge proportions,with huge schools chasing bait fish into the beach gutters,anyhow,if theres schoolies around the big ones wont b far off,and i think there would b 2 or 1 silly unhappy fisherman out there ,as i found 2 sets of clean gangs lodged in her gut :ranting2: thanks :biggrin2: hopefully ill b posting a 50 pound soon :yahoo:post-1101-1130926073_thumb.jpg

Nice fish, I'm yet to get a jewie anywhere! But all thats going to vhange now I'm 5mins from Shelly Beach :thumbup: