Cheapo ebay soft vibes any good?

Gutamouth

Lost another expensive vibe the other day to a snag, second or third cast ? So been thinking of getting some of those cheap ones off eBay, has anybody had any experience using them? They're a 95mm 20g mullet.

cheers for any feedback!

Cheers fellas yeah I wasn't keen on spending another $30 for one lure..So gave in and bought 8 for the same price lol. Hopefully they send decent colours :/

Richard these ones come with trebles already, probably poor quality ones so they'll get changed over for some nice sharp owner trebles, thanks for the advice though :) 

Arc H ill let you know if they're any good mate

14 hours ago, savit said:

Big Camping and Fishing  chain  store has/had soft vibes   3 colours /3 sizes for $5 each, its like 6 for $30. Hooks looked very OK. 

Thanks for that mate ill check it out if these ones happen to be rubbish! Had a punt and got the ebay ones, 95mm were $30 for 8, and 70mm were $25 for 10. So very cheap, plus free shipping :)

I change all trebles for singles make sure you get the in line eye hooks for lures, you miss a few but most hook ups are clean and easy release if needed. My fav soft vibe is the one that comes in a duel pack but my local tackle world has stopped stocking it as it was unpopular worked like magic for me.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:30 PM, blaxland said:

I change all trebles for singles make sure you get the in line eye hooks for lures, you miss a few but most hook ups are clean and easy release if needed. My fav soft vibe is the one that comes in a duel pack but my local tackle world has stopped stocking it as it was unpopular worked like magic for me.

Ahh don't ya hate that, should have stocked up!

But yeh Ill be sure to remove the cheap trebs, honestly though if I'm only going for bream and flatties I prefer good quality trebles over a single hook. Harder to remove like you said, but a better hook up rate. The Owner trebles are so sticky! Really good