Georges daily double

Ribs

Went for an 1hr run at midday with the puppy to check my pots, 1st pot 1 good angry sandy (950g) trying to bite me ??, 2nd pot no luck?

been killing it on good flatys of late so hit one of my consistent flaty spots (5m) on HT and nailed this baby Jew (63 - 2.1kg)on my usual 1-3kg nitro with silly string (6lb) , TT orange blade, 5 mins to get him to the boat  (assumed BIG  flaty ) and happy days.... released.....1st Jew on a lure middle of the day ?

i have caught some good Jews/kings/flatys/squid/whiting on lures but this little fella got my ❤️ pumping and goes to show ...... u never fkn know! 

IMG_2799.PNG

IMG_2807.PNG

10 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Giddy up big fella! Good to see you spending more time on the water! Nice little soapie of a few casts! Well done :) 

cheers scratchie!!! 

Thanks bud, not as much time on the water as such, (lucky to get an hour at a time) just trying to fish the right tides for the intended targets, might have finally cracked the code!  For my backyard anyway? 

39 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Gotta be happy with that result. Good onya. bn

Thanks Neil , mums bday yesterday So she will get sandy and hopefully some muddies and flaty fillets to add to her bday seafood basket this arvo. 

8 hours ago, jenno64 said:

Ribs

You are clocking up some very good catches.....keep it coming and I think those mulloway will get bigger and more common!

Thanks mate, GR on fire last 2 weeks, great to see our backyard being Soproductive ..... been a while for u though?