NSW Pelagic bust ups

CJay

Gday Raiders!

So its that time of year and the Spanish and Tuna are haunting the bay in Byron once again , harassing all the bait fish and putting on some awesome aerial displays , Ive been watching bust ups for the past week and seem some giant Longtails sailing through the air just on sunrise !  Also good reports from the Byron Fad with Dollies touching 10kg and the odd solid King!  Are there any Raiders up this way keen for a session either at the Fad or backside of Julian? Have all the gear and stoked to get the reels screaming!

Tight Lines guys :fisher:

• Like 1

I'm in mate. I run my own business, so it can be tough to get out at the drop of a hat though! Then again, if conditions were as prime as today I reckon I could swing it. I've also got a mate with a 5.5m Tabs centre console that we could head out with. Let me know.

Cheers, Grant.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Jewhunter said:

I'm in mate. I run my own business, so it can be tough to get out at the drop of a hat though! Then again, if conditions were as prime as today I reckon I could swing it. I've also got a mate with a 5.5m Tabs centre console that we could head out with. Let me know.

Cheers, Grant.

Hey mate sorry ive been smashed with work too but hopefully getting a couple weeks out soon!  The swells bumped here pretty hard with heavy northerlys and some solid ground swell, good reports from last week before the front hit us , glassed out and Spanih out in force!

Let me know when you two are free and we can work something  out for sure!