Broughton today

back cruncher

Hi all...got to little beach boat ramp before 6am.head to cabbage tree for livies,but was windy and drift to fast,tried for 5 mins and called it quits.

went to the sisters hoping for livies annd snnapper,achored up and snnapper instantly onn the bite,no slimeys though.first few snnaper i dropped due to hook not sinking in,lost my rig,channged to circle hook annd never lost annother,we bagged out super quick,caught a few more catch annd release,annd they wennt off the bite,they were gone.

we went for a drift out from coalshaft,not a bite.

went north rock,annchored up,kingies one after another,tripple hook ups and all out of control,dropped some big ones,released the unnder sized ones,annd kept 5 legals.

one of the better days,by 10am we had enough.went to esmerelda annd onto the islannd for a walk and catch up with some friends that are staying on the island for the week.

hows that scratchie ? Lol.

• Like 2

Hi all...scratchie,im a caveman when it comes to technology,send me your phone number and i will text the clip to you,lol.

rick,it was good to catch some legal kings instead of all the undersized we usually get.

i wished we got out earlier for the chance of some bigger snapper,the ones we got arnt worth bragging about,but we had fun,and thats what its all about.

• Like 1